Monday, March 06, 2006

Here's Johnny

It's been a while since I've posted, and I was thinking about letting my blog die a quiet death, as do so many web pages. But I got an email from a voice that I hadn't heard from for a while. Dumpendebat asked me if he could encourage me to keep it up, so, in the spirit of our Commander in Chief...

IT'S A MANDATE! THE MASSES HAVE SPOKEN!

Sure, it's just one email, but that's enough for me! All of my enduring fan(s) can rejoice! I'm going to start posting again, making time for giving my opinion to all of my reader(s)!

But I'm a little bit out of the loop--has anything interesting happened in the past three months?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Wow you're back! So you wanna know what's new, what's been poppin'? Alot of stuff but personally my fav is that whole Broke Back Mountain thing Cheney had going on with his hunting buddy (wink wink).

Tue Mar 07, 06:51:00 PM 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back

Thu Mar 09, 09:56:00 PM 2006  
Blogger sadiq said...

Shukran bikum!

Hadn't known I'd be missed. I've just been busy looking for a job and being parental--and I'm just now getting the chance to crawl out of my shell....

Fri Mar 10, 09:02:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home